Featherweight Club Monday March 25th - THE BAG!
Barbara will be teaching the bag she demonstrated last month. Most of this work will need to be done on a larger machine due to thicknesses and quilting. If you are bringing a sewing machine, the featherweight can stay home and just bring the case for measurements.
We will not be kitting this project since most of you have purchased the sewing fabric already.
Remember to sign up on line or call the store! Here is the supply list.
- 1.5 yards for backing
- 2 to 3 different fabric for front (1.5 yards each) depending if you want a boarder fabric or just two separate fabrics.
- Fusible Bosal 36 X 58 Double-Sided Fusible Foam Stabilizer (1 Pkg) (If you need this, please sign up and call in so we hold one for you.)
- 2 twenty-inch (20”) zippers or one double slide purse zipper (40”)
- 1 Package of 1/4 double fold binding or make your own (prepare of 50”)
- Matching Thread
Base Machine Supplies:
- Machine to sew heavier folds cleaned and oiled
- Basic sewing supplies (pins, ripper, cutter/scissors)
- Measuring tape
- Zipper foot